What is a verified email? How does email credits gets counted?
Verified email is the most updated email of a prospect. They are displayed in green colour.
- When you run the enrichment process, your credit gets on hold. But its counted only if its enriched successfully. Else your credit is reimbursed into your account.
- Every verified email found counts an email credit
- Email credits resets every month on your billing date
- Unused email credits rolls over to the next month
- Non verified emails that are displayed in yellow colour won't count your credits
- You can see the number of email credits in your account as shown in the image below