How to avoid spam filters
Spam is considered as Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet.
Unsolicited is referred to the content that is being sent without the recipient's consent.
Factors that governs spam filters:
- Reputation of sender's domain and IP address
- Quality and safety of links in email
- Quality of content and email subject line
- Ratio of images to text
- Maintain an ideal ratio of images to text and links
- Inclusion of text version of email
- Don't embed forms in your emails
- Avoid spam trigger words such as Win, Free, Download, Bonus and long list
- Avoid files such as .zip, .exe, .swf, etc.